• Administrator
    • Skills
      Programmer, Designer, Artist, Composer, Director
    • View Profile
    • TullochCo
  • Project: The Adventures of Comik
Welcome! Almost there!
« on: August 14, 2015, 09:29:07 PM »
alt-text I'm so happy you took the opportunity to check out the website. I'm still busy trying to get it finished for you, but I welcome you to join the community! I'm sure the first thing you'll notice is the lack of topics and discussions, that's just a result of being a brand new community. I hope you'll invite your friends and family to bring life to this community, I could really use your help in that department!

Since I'm constantly working on adding features and fixing bugs, I hope you can forgive me if there are any errors. Chances are I'm already fixing it, or in the process of adding something new. As any programmer would know, you can't fix a problem without causing two more. If you find any problems, you're more then welcome to contact me via personal messaging on the forums, I'm always happy to hear from you! The Shop is nearly complete. You're able to purchase more items and deposit your Scraps into the bank to start earning daily interest. You can find more information about that in the Shop itself.

Last but not least, The Adventures of Comik is progressing nicely. You will be able to find news about the development on the forums as well. I haven't decided how I'm going to display that on the home page yet, but I will be releasing Comik's own home page to condense all the information so keep an eye out for that!

Thanks for your time and patience!
   - Nate

« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 09:47:26 PM by Tulloch »

Links

TullochCo.com